jamme.exe crash

I'll copy and paste what I posted on the MBII forums:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried to run start_jaMME.cmd, keeps crashing on me. I cleared out my base folder except for the assets, as you said. When I run it, the splash screen for MBII comes up, but then it crashes "Jedi academy has stopped working". 

EDIT: I also tried just running jamme.exe. It also crashes. I have a feeling it's the exe file that is crashing me, but I don't know why...

EDIT 2: Further information, I have to use GLDirect to run JKA/MBII.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, the jamme.exe keeps crashing for me, no matter what I do. I can get to the splash screen, but then, crash. I don't know why this is happening. I installed it correctly, but I doubt it has anything to do with that. The exe itself is just crashing.

@@ent help?

I'm suspicious of "having" to use GLDirect to run JA - it would be better to find out why it won't run using native GL. Perhaps the old "extensions too large" issue which is fixed in OpenJK/jaMME

Being that jaMME uses a bunch of different rendering things, it wouldn't be surprising that GLDirect is at fault here.

@@ent Already have it :).

@@Raz0r I don't think that's the problem. I could run openjk without it crashing like that. When I used earlier builds of jamme, it didn't crash, but now it does. My ati radeon x1200 can only support openGL 2.1, if that gives any further insight. I don't always use GLdirect, the native opengl32.dll in my system32 folder wouldn't work for JKA at all, or anything that used opengl. I had to download the latest one online, but with that one, jka won't even start. Hence, why I use GLdirect. Now, I can put the opengl32.dll folder in gamedata, and jka will run on that. However, jamme still crashes. I'm honestly not sure what the problem is...

Although just to be sure, I'll redownload Visual C++ 2013, although I doubt that's the problem, you never know...

EDIT: Just checked my programs list, already have it.