Questions concerning JKGalaxies Server

How to open a jkg server?I have edited server config file,and then run jkgalaxiesded.x86.exe

But it always show me that "couldn't exec autoexec.cfg" and text almost stop here.

Anybody who have experience in opening jkg server?

if you have edit the server config you just do as you did there and there after sai exec server.cfg, it will start up the server that way ;) or do map jkg_spaceport in the console, but it might not do the exec on the server.cfg that way :)

if you have edit the server config you just do as you did there and there after sai exec server.cfg, it will start up the server that way ;) or do map jkg_spaceport in the console, but it might not do the exec on the server.cfg that way :)

Thanks,I've done it.But I still have several problems though it doesn't that serious.I find in the window it says "failed to load glua/framework/enums/weapons.lua  adminranks.lua

Did I miss something or forget to config something?Is that the reason why can't I see team names and skins in profile?When I was in jkg official server it works fine.

I think lukex did the manual install, possible that doesn't have jkg_assets5...

Sure,I do the manual install for the launcher always meet connection errors.But I have assets5,782KB,right?So any differences between manual install and download via launcher in terms of files?

By the way,I need a jkgalaxiesded file for linux system.The server we rent is linux system.

Sure,I do the manual install for the launcher always meet connection errors.But I have assets5,782KB,right?So any differences between manual install and download via launcher in terms of files?

By the way,I need a jkgalaxiesded file for linux system.The server we rent is linux system.

That is correct.  I'll see if I can write a proper server guide for you soon, unfortunately I've got a lot on my plate at the moment.

The jkgalaxiesded file is not available as a linux binary, as we have not yet built support for linux.  :(  However, the source code is open source, and if you would really like one you're welcome to compile it yourself.  @@Xycaleth might be interested in trying to get it to work for you in a few months perhaps.

JKG Developer

That is correct.  I'll see if I can write a proper server guide for you soon, unfortunately I've got a lot on my plate at the moment.

The jkgalaxiesded file is not available as a linux binary, as we have not yet built support for linux.   :(  However, the source code is open source, and if you would really like one you're welcome to compile it yourself.  @@Xycaleth might be interested in trying to get it to work for you in a few months perhaps.

Oh,so there is no other way to open jkg server on linux system?

Wine works. I did it for quite awhile, and it works perfectly. I forget if you had to download a few extra DLL's and other specific files. Make sure you have Wine in windowed mode. I also suggest using Play on Linux, which allows for a GUI-multiple versions of Wine, etc.