WANTED: Artists

The Unity and Unreal community has a bunch of artists you might be able to persuade to help you out, I'm not sure where the best place to start out with that would be though.

Unity and Unreal are artist toolkits, and I doubt they're going to move from that to my engine. :P

Unity and Unreal are artist toolkits, and I doubt they're going to move from that to my engine. :P

I know, but a lot of the modellers and so on are using 3rd party programs like Blender or Maya, and that's not really going to change.

JKG Developer

I know, but a lot of the modellers and so on are using 3rd party programs like Blender or Maya, and that's not really going to change.

I wasn't going to ask them to stop using 3D software. The plan was to get people exporting from that software to the 2D isometric perspective .png format.

I wasn't going to ask them to stop using 3D software. The plan was to get people exporting from that software to the 2D isometric perspective .png format.

Oh I figured you might make some kind of 3d Model > 2d isometric package converter tool or something.

JKG Developer