Star Wars (John Williams Is The Man)

I know that a lot of people may have seen this before but for those of you who haven't or for those of us who find it fun to listen to/watch then yeh.  This one really makes me feel good and it's one of the songs I sometimes listen to when sitting and thinking of a new lightsaber hilt concept to design and what not :D

Quick run-down of what it's about:  Basically he takes all of the more famous theme songs written and composed by John Williams (Star Wars, Jaws, Superman, Indiana Jones, E.T, Jurassic Park, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, etc.) and puts lyrics to them.  The lyrics consist of quotes from the various sequel Star Wars movies or references to situations and scenes.   It's quite fun really xD

Look at the top of the video to see which theme song he is singing along to :P

My fav line has to be "Come and help me, Obi-Wan.. X-Wing fighter and a blaster gun..."

Corey Vidal is awesome. He's actually working with Star Wars closely with his latest Star Wars themed videos. I knew of him before this video, when ApprenticeA was just starting. :P

I sometimes speak to him on Facebook, well I don't mean directly i mean he's kind enough to answer people on his page when they speak to him lol.