A-Mountain Done Quick

Me performs some "speed" capture on A-Mountain from RaceArena:

Music for background: The Noughties

Capture time: 18:38.341

Was done with default settings except server fps:

sv_fps 1000 for 1 msec time precision

I don't know if there are some other records on that room and maybe I was too slow.  :unsure:

Thanks to Raz0r for inspiration and Loda for the map.

Oh and.. beat that record. tumblr_lfhua3UHGR1qzvcyt.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah, cool runs. but first video looks like it has modified g_speed, because I remember doing that map was harder, because it wasn't designed for low jk speed.

And yeah, I also noticed your love to Epinephrine, @Acrobat. (:

Oh and, that fastcap isn't on my YouTube account, so I accidentally met those comments under the vid. But thank you for the explanation about all ents. heh

Oh yeah, cool runs. but first video looks like it has modified g_speed, because I remember doing that map was harder, because it wasn't designed for low jk speed.

And yeah, I also noticed your love to Epinephrine, @Acrobat. (:

Oh and, that fastcap isn't on my YouTube account, so I accidentally met those comments under the vid. But thank you for the explanation about all ents. heh

Nope, same settings as jka and the speed is the same: the default 250 ups same as jk3. The pads work exactly the same in both as well.

Vrael is just that good and makes it look easy. He probably ran that course hundreds of times to get a clean run though. I had demos of him getting PR's in the other boris maps as well but my computer had to be reformatted before I had time to finish uploading them to youtube.

Vrael is best climber I know. Rachel is fastest vq3 strafer in particular best at half beat, and bla is best CPM strafer that I know in the jk2\jka world at least. Defrag world has its own crazy skill level though.

Here's my racing pack btw of about 20 maps I made and packaged together

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1525-acrobatracingpackage/

Problem is ud need a modded server capable of using timers which idk of any on jk3.

We have one in jk2 dark server