Problem with fog... Gtkradiant 1.5 doesnt work ! (same liquids)

I am making a map ... A carbon freezing chamber (a duel map) in the movie there is a blue fog around http://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2005/11/sw_empire_4.jpg . I add it to the map . How ? I covered all map with big block and i gave it a texture - fog/rift texture. It worked. But when i was made a something inside... i decide to remove this block (because it started to piss me off when i was making map i use CSG substract n one block and than crush showed up so i delete a fog). After making new things and light and details i add the fog and i started to compile... And then first step of compile was scucess... but second wont show up. I dont know why... But the Q3map debug window show up this : 1 enity 0 brushes enity leaked. I selected this and on the whole map it selected a light on the middle of the map! Everything is in the box of fog and the fog box is in the another box! And i dont know why ... It show me the enity leaked. But the most important thing is why my fog doesnt work?? Because i made a Test map where i made a block , i hollow it add player info and light and a small structural block of fog... I compile it start a game and ... There wasnt any fog ... just an invisible box that blocks a player and even weapons... Help Me!!! There is nothing wrong with map! There is something wrong with program but how to fix it? D:

The same i have with the liquids... I made a block , caullk it and add a water texture on the top... In the game i was like a Jesus...i was walking on the water .... (I have that bug before but now everything with wtaer is fine ... The fog doesnt work but it worked before!!! I have even a pics from the beta version of map where a fog worked. 

Couldn't you have just moved the block far up and then move it back in place when you're done making the map?  I mean if you say it was working before you deleted that thing then maybe it's an option to just move it out of the way until you're done.

I've not really mapped for this engine yet so i can't help too much.

Ok... I have a fog but... it is strange ... because i made a fog by myself ... The game fogs doesnt work but most of them for example yavin2 fog works but a rift fog wich was the best one for this map ... suddenly bugged and doesnt work ... But i know now how to make new so there is no problem i think ... Anyway thanks for help guys :)