The Recruit - Machinima

Tbh I don't feel that's very watchable. Quality isn't very good, and in general all the odd camera crossovers and weird camera angles just makes it a "no" for me. I feel a lot of people who make machinima should read up on some basic theory before they start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPDNnCLj-qk

this series was fun, and with the limitations of filming in spectator, did a really good job.

Onysfx likes this

Tbh I don't feel that's very watchable. Quality isn't very good, and in general all the odd camera crossovers and weird camera angles just makes it a "no" for me. I feel a lot of people who make machinima should read up on some basic theory before they start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPDNnCLj-qk

this series was fun, and with the limitations of filming in spectator, did a really good job.

Oh my godddd I loved this... haven't seen it in years

I agree, the camera angles were horrible, fighting was awful and long, however it was the first jka machinima I ever saw, and on one of my favourite maps...actually the first map for jka I downloaded...or was that taris_rp that I first got? No, I think it was this one, carida_academy. So I figured I would post it.

Even the Great and Majestic Empire was a little... rough... when it comes to good cinematography. 

For example... I don't think I'm alone in saying that I don't know who was talking for the first half of the video. Both stormtroopers were shown in the shot and they were both bobbing their heads around at each other. That said it's a bit more watchable due to the entertainment value of the dialogue... but that's about it.