Idea Request: Map Themes

Hey friends!

I'm trying to improve my drawing and idea implementation skills, what are some map themes and map ideas you've had or think are cool? Doesn't matter how complete they are, how obscure, or how seemingly impossible. Bonus points if you include reference photos.

If I draw something, I'll post it and you can tell me how close it is to what you imagined and critique my implementation.

Thanks!

TwinHits

A small room where they are repairing Vader's Advanced x1 TIE fighter from the damage done at the end of A New Hope and the crash landing on Vaal. The room will be aboard the Executor.  Complete with battle damaged dis-assembled TIEx1, Imperial Officers supervising, and all of the necessary droids and machines working on it.

A brief history on it proving this would be a plausible map taken from Wookiepedia

Wishing to cut all ties with his Jedi past after his fateful duel, Darth Vader contacted Raith Sienar with a set of specifications for a new starfighter. Sienar and his team rose to the challenge and eventually presented Vader with the TIE Advanced x1 model. In 1 BBY, several months after the start of the Galactic Civil War, a renegade clone of the late Galen Marek stole Vader's TIE Advanced to escape Kamino and travel to Cato Neimoidia. Vader continued to fly it often afterwards, and even went to some lengths to have it recovered and repaired when damaged during the trench run at the Battle of Yavin 4

Proof this room would be aboard the Executor also taken from Wookiepedia

Following the destruction of the Death Star, the Sith Lord made a hyperspace jump to a planet, Vaal, where he could land safely. His ship was damaged when it was hit by small asteroids in Vaal's orbit, and Vader was forced to make a crash-landing on the planet. Upon his return to the Empire, Vader gave orders that his craft be recovered for repair and that it was to be docked in his personal ship, the Executor.

Reference of the vehicle

sbzb.jpg

Possible references on the room size

866k.jpg
svug.jpg

16js.jpg

mt73.jpg

References to the Droids and machines necessary

elg7.jpg

x1if.jpg

jhfd.jpg

Maybe have the perspective over Vader and Raith Sienar's shoulders overseeing the operations.

References on Raith`

x4de.jpg

Doesn't matter how complete they are, how obscure, or how seemingly impossible.

=D

Did you know:

Raith Seinar designed the Death Star?

It was originally called the "Expeditionary Battle Planetoid"

jrjc.jpg