Now i understand why you guys don't like KoTF!

I agree though, Tim did put a hell of alot of time into the UI, at least give him credit for that.

As for MBII's saber system, I totally agree! I've been saying this for awhile, MBII's saber system is terrible. Slash, slap, slash, slap, slash slash, slap.

"Oh, but your just saying that because you can't duel in MBII, you have to perfect block and all"....it sucks, it really does. Move your angle to block the lightsaber? What about when the enemy player runs behind you and you can't turn fast enough to block him? I'm sorry if I insulted the coders of that system, you obviously put a fair amount of work into it, especially for people who are used to the system and are good at it, but really, it could use a change!

The best saber system available for JKA, in my opinion, is OJP Enhanced. The saber system is easier to understand, MBII is based off it, and if you get hit with a saber while running, you instantly die, or lose most of your Dodge points. It looks so much better too, even though 1.3 is still kinda buggy, but the HUD looks a lot better, in my opinion. Here is a download link to 1.3:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=203716 (The links for 1.3 are found in the 4th post) For Noobs: There are parts 1 and 2, just put download them to the same place, say your desktop, then open part 1 and extract the files (part 2s files are merged with the first one, even though they look like seperate files).)