Something I install on windows 8 makes my mouse in gtkradiant go nutz

Something I install on windows 8 makes my mouse in gtkradiant go nutz. When i click the 3d grid, it locks onto the cieling and spins in a circle.

My guesses are: xfire, razor mouse drivers, steam, origin, my anti virus program.

Also there doesn't seem to be any good uninstall features in windows 8...

Basically all I can think to do is reformat the computer and get it back it stratch when it was working. slowly add software until i find something that Ef's it up, then reformat or uninstall if that works and start over again.

I'm looking at my task manager:

Also its using only 580 megabytes of ram...with close to 100% CPU usage

and I am using szico's compiler that is supposed to be using 4 gigs at least....

It's not supposed to use more than 4 gigs, it's able to, instead of failing with a "safe_malloc failed" error.

Have you tried the latest 1.6 release, which by the way also includes a 64 bit build of Q3Map2?

It's easier steam or origin that causes my mouse to go crazy since it occurred again. Pretty sure its one of those two.

It was razor mouse drivers, xfire, or trend micro antivirus.

"
Have you tried the latest 1.6 release, which by the way also includes a 64 bit build of Q3Map2?"

Ya I tried it. I had some degree of luck getting the q3map2 to compile when I linked it to GUI. It only used 512 of ram though and didn't seem any better than the 2.5.16 that you can add on to 1.4 or the 2.5.17 q3map2 that comes integrated into gtkradiatn 1.5.

However, as far as using gtkradiatn 1.6 software itself it wasn't seeming to work for me. I could get pas the initial screen.

Basically none of them work well in windows 8 as far as I can tell.