Pablo-Jill Request

Hello,JKHub people.

I LIKE the robed models and i have a request for any modeler that can made this for me.

Did you know Pablo-Jill (You can search on google or wookieepedia for info) ?

If any modeler can make this model for me would be mythical !

I have the "Eerin Bant Jedi Mon Calamari" model.You must remove mon calamari head and mon calamari hands,and therefore leave to remain the body and the jedi robe.If you want make even the body,you are free,but i have a perfect body of pablo jill,i need only head & hands of pablo jill on the "eerin bant jedi mon calamari body.However i want insert this model on my geonosis arena mod,and i need only pablo jill,i hope that any modeler can make this model.And thanks in advance ;)

Pablo-Jill4.jpg

Pablo-Jill.jpg

Some images for you there.

Though Pablo Jill has long been the one distinct background Jedi from the prequels who has never had a model made of him for JKA, I think the chances of someone taking this request are - sadly - quite slim. There aren't too many modellers about these days for such an elaborate job.

Which is a shame as it would be nice to have him to "complete the set" of prequel Jedi available for JKA, I agree. There are also concerns about frankensteining and permissions that people would need to consider.

I wish you luck in your request though! If someone does take you up on it, I know I would enjoy seeing Pablo Jill make it to JKA at last as well.

• 4 weeks later...