Glm in blender

Hello, JKHub.

I must say that I don't have big experience in modeling, but I decided that I can start developing my skills and knowledge.

Anyway, I have read mrwonko post about importing-exporting glm model to Blender in this topic...

So I have downloaded this special addon, and gave it try - I merged two models into one (head from jeditrainer and rest of the body from jedi_hm; I didn't bother with different LOD, only used the most "detailed" one). I exported it, made proper skin file. Everything worked fine - but just in ModView. When I tried to test and load model in game it didn't work (Kyle model) - game gave me a message "attempted to load an unsupported multiplayer model (bad or missing bone, or missing animation sequence)".

I did little resarch - posts from jkfiles indicates that this message shows when skeleton isn't rigged properly.

So my question is (I guess only mrwonko can answer it): is it possible to make working model in Blender, and if yes - do you need to edit 'something' special?

Thanks for all answers :)

Daaaamn, I feel so stupid now. I know where the mistake is - I was always changing this default path into models\players\_humanoid\_humanoid - I don't know why...

​Now I can definitely say that this addon works great... You, sir, are my hero! :)