First thread!

Miha

Greetings and salutations visitors, friends and weird people.

My name is Miha, some know me, some not... but that can change. I hereby give this portal my blessing and wish for it to grow and prosper.

Now to the introduction part.

I have been playing JKA since around the year 2004 and have so far been in 3.5 clans/communities. The first one I joined was the The Elders clan, which fell appart after a few years. Some people, who did not agree with what the clan was becoming, seperated from the said clan and founded a clan of friendly people called UAF - Unity Among Friends. It was a peaceful clan, created mostly for hanging around. I was among the founding members of UAF. After a while, me and my good friend ZidZabre, who was also part of UAF, decided to create a creative/mock clan called MoP - Master(s) of Puppets. During that time we published a number of comics, based on JKA called Master(s) of Puppets 3D, later to be replaced by Master(s) of Puppets 2D - which was at that point actually was drawn.

As the JKA community grew dumber and less active in certain areas, I personally decided to put JKA aside. Between the years 2009 and 2011 I was inactive. After deciding to clean the dust of my JKA iso file... yes I said it... I also craved for old friendships. I searched for none other than Caelum. After I found his Cosmos community, I started to hang out on their server and later joined their group. Though it was short-lived as this community had been terminated not long ago... however, the people remain, and there are messenger programs used for communication.

And now, here I am...

That is all.

Kind regards

Miha

Penis

• 3 weeks later...