light and target_delay questions

MUG

Can a target_delay have a wait or random of less than one

eg 0.1 or 0.5 second delay.

I ask as I have tried to do this and things aren't working, so I'm wondering if that is the reason.

Also, i cant seem to get rgb lighting to work. How is that meant to be formatted in the color key?

edited to add another question

Also, i cant seem to get rgb lighting to work. How is that meant to be formatted in the color key?

You can just press K or so (maybe L?) to get a color selection dialog that fills it in for you, but I think it's simply space-separated entries for Red, Green and Blue in range [0.0, 1.0], like "color" "1 0 0" for red. (Note I'm using the .map key/value syntax with quotes - as usual: don't enter it with quotes in Radiant!)

You can just press K or so (maybe L?) to get a color selection dialog that fills it in for you, but I think it's simply space-separated entries for Red, Green and Blue in range [0.0, 1.0], like "color" "1 0 0" for red. (Note I'm using the .map key/value syntax with quotes - as usual: don't enter it with quotes in Radiant!)

Turns out its "_color" rather than "color", however that colour selector is extremely useful. Had no idea it existed before! Thanks muchly.

Anyone got any ideas about the delay thing?