JKA Enhanced - strange glitch

Not quite sure how to explain this properly - but I'll give it my best shot. So I used the "create your own lightsaber" -(which BTW is a very cool idea) - when I first played the enhanced version and it worked perfectly. Unfortunately, it now seems to have formed a strange glitch or bug. I can start the game off by creating my lightsaber - it's visable - it looks good, but right after the last level of Hoth, when you are to select your next blade strength - fast or strong - the pictured custom weapon has reverted to another  - perhaps possible default custom weapon - and that is the weapon you use up until you have to "rebuild" after Vjun. However, in that custom screen - whether you want to stay singal blade or design custom double blades - the picture remains stuck on the possible default weapon. You can choose other pictures in the designer and that is how your sabers will look for the rest of the game - but is a strange bug to have come across.  Not sure why it worked the first time - but it doesn't work properly now. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix? Is it a glitch? preferably would like a fix, but, Is there a way to cheat my custom saber back into tier 2 after hoth?

Thank out there!

I do have other mods in the game - but I took them all out to see if that helped - it didn't. Could another game on my system have sent up some sort of conflict? I do have movie duals and Galactic legacy - however they are in their own seperate files away from this JKA Enhanced file.