For the life of me, this model just won't work

Go to solution Solved by mrwonko,

I have no clue in all of heaven and earth what I'm even doing wrong. All the weights are done, the little white things are all connected right, everything is named correctly. This is just frustrating at this point. In this dropbox file I have the full model. The model .glm and .blend with the textures. If anyone is interested in a Kotor customization pack, that's what this is supposed to be the start of. Whether it ever gets done is up to whether I can figure this out. Idk, maybe someone talented will just do it someday lol

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xy8knuqkj0620o95z6wob/jedikotor.zip?rlkey=oxy9qg5y4272412o87leo4z41&st=yy4d5x20&dl=0

kotorjedineedhelp.PNG.64f254d76cd4c3909c8a8f7115a42d3a.PNG

This is the error I get upon exporting. Don't know what this means.

weirdfuckingerror.PNG.0d7e85786ee383321e80ec01b9830ae8.PNG

• Solution

You're using an outdated version of the plugin. The latest one is for Blender 4.1 and shows the more helpful error message "loading LOD 0 from Blender: could not load surface l_leg: Surface has invalid vertex: Could not retrieve vertex bone weights: l_leg_0 has no armature modifier!"

bigphil2695 likes this
9 hours ago, mrwonko said:

You're using an outdated version of the plugin. The latest one is for Blender 4.1 and shows the more helpful error message "loading LOD 0 from Blender: could not load surface l_leg: Surface has invalid vertex: Could not retrieve vertex bone weights: l_leg_0 has no armature modifier!"

I will try this, thank you