Progress Report: May 2024

So to get the obvious stuff out of the way, moving didn't happen. Yeah, it sucks, but that means more work on the mod was done! Yay!

FATHER VS. SON REMAKE

Some light work was done during this month on Luke's dark side ending, the main portion of the 1st level is completed, with bug fixes and the boss encounter needing to be done. While I can't provide screenshots as it would provide spoilers, I wanted to quickly assure everyone that the level is still being worked on with the utmost care, however I would say that more time this month was spent on other necessary things for the mod.

NPC FREE CHOICE EXPANSION

As other parts of the mod needed some attention, work was done this month on improving the menus and the NPC Free Choice System. To start things off, we're adding a randomizer option for any customizable character so you'll have the ability to spawn a wide assortment of characters with a simple click.

This will also work for any customizable character that you add to the mod yourself, our goal is to give you, the player, additional ways to further integrate characters that we may not yet feature, so this same functionality will be added to the npc spawn console command.

npc random

NEW CHARACTERS

Alright, we have secured some new characters! Let's list them off! All of the following (except one) were ported by DarthValeria! A huge thank you to him for his work!

• Sith War Droid (Updated model)
  • Jaesa Willsaam
  • Nomen Karr
  • 2V-R8
  • Kreia (updated model)
  • Darth Malgus (Renegade)
  • Darth Acharon
  • Darth Vowrawn
  • Darth Ravage
  • Darth Mortis
  • Darth Hadra
  • Darth Decimus
  • Darth Baras (Updated model)
  • Darth Acharon
  • Darth Traya (Atris)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7eiY0ikRwI&ab_channel=StarWars%3AGalacticLegacy

Yep, we're doing it. In celebration of the 25th anniversary of The Phantom Menace, or a glitch in the Matrix, or because we're utterly insane, Darth Jar Jar is officially coming to Galactic Legacy!

Darth Jar Jar was created from the Jedi Gungan model already featured, with additional skin work done by myself and utilizing textures from the Spanki Sith Customization pack.

darth jar jar

CONCLUSION

It's been a very interesting month but we knew we wanted to report this for you all. We hope that next month will see to more awesome news!

Until then, thank you all for following the development of Star Wars: Galactic Legacy, and may the Force be with you.

Smoo, Circa and Lancelot like this