WIP - JK3 Player Character Ascendancy (featureing Darth Talon)

Hi all

Welcome to a log of a mod I've been working on in my spare time. I've started learning blender this year and have enjoyed tweaking and modelling new things for JK3. That being said some parts will need work and I expect some bugs here and there so I am open to feedback on things.

Mod:  JK3 Player Character Ascendancy

Since I was young, I've always wanted more variety from the character creator. It's great at its base and I wanted to expand on it, so this mod will make all clothing choices (where possible) available to all races. For example a human male character will be able to have Kel Dor options in the creator and more. Allowing for a greater mix and match for your player character. Additionally, I have been experimenting with putting in other vanilla races such as Wookiee, Gran, etc. Eventually I would like to model my own armour additions, but that will be more of a "when I have time" situation.

Darth Talon

Using the Twe'lek Female as a base, I've working on my own version of Darth Talon with the options being available in the default Twi'lek Female menu. I have done the textures and armour parts myself and have tweaked the base model and weights as well. Aditionally she is fully RGB so choose any colour you want. I know there are other Talon mods out there which are great, this was just more of an exercise for myself to learn how to work on mods in Jedi Academy. I would like to also work on bringing to life some of the concept art that I've found on wookiepedia and adding it to the collection, again with time.

Let me know your thoughts guys!20240225105622_1.jpg.77bd7eea5d5c744f13b93b39d07fd7c7.jpg

20240225120040_1.jpg.48fe79992204cf182e266250a0de7e53.jpg20240225120120_1.jpg.0164810d75bc11506bbcb8a0179ca67a.jpg

20240225104507_1.jpg

20240225104803_1.jpg

20240225105008_1.jpg

20240225105420_1.jpg

20240225120109_1.jpg

Circa, DarthValeria, Smoo and 2 others like this

Hello again!

I've been further playing around into making a master combined file of all the body parts. My intention here is to create a master framework so that all body parts are shared across all species. I also hope that by doing this I can easily add species that will have access to all of these options. Currently the most time consuming part is restructuring the G2 tags and the skin files. However female jedi is done and working with some already interesting combinations. I will have to work on unifying each race's textures so that humans don't randomly have green arms 😅

Before jumping to textures I do want to jump into doing the same for the male jedi and getting that framework set up. Might be a while before I have updates on that.

The goal for V1 of this mod is to have just the vanilla optioned combined (including special characters like Tavion parts and Storm Trooper parts). Also to introduce new available races which will be: M Wookiee, M Trandoshan, M Weequay, M Gran, M Chistor(maybe)i, M Chiss, F Chiss, F Zeltron and Tusken Raider

oh and also updated Talon is getting released! 😆

1Capture.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

20240303125718_1.jpg

DarthValeria, krkarr and Smoo like this