Adding dirt or fog to yavin_courtyard (Jedi Outcast)

Hi everyone!

It always bugged me that in the grand finale of the game, you crashland on Yavin 4 and there’s clearly an awful weather: rain, wind and heavy fog. Yet when you get to the Academy, everything’s fine: the sky is blue, the sun is shining like nothing happened. So there’s this mod called ’Jedi Outcast-Academy’ and in that I changed the skybox and I made some floating dirt using the ’r_we sand’ console command to make it look like there were explosions, walls got blown up etc. But I would like to make this for real, in the original Jedi Outcast and in a way that I don’t have to enter console commands after every loading. Is this possible?

This is how it looks before/after:

picA.JPG.e5061fc11a95c5e4e4f1671ff2247900.JPGpicB.JPG.119213cb68eb6a6367b24d41b078c3ad.JPG

I know that the r_we command doesn’t work in Outcast, but is there a way to add a global fx_runner entity so I don’t have make thousands of entities to individually place those dirt puffs all over the map? If this can’t be done, it would be fine if I could just make a worldspawn fog to the map. I already tried it but nothing changed so obviously I did something wrong there.

Anyway, either of these two options would be fantastic, or if someone has a third options that is doable, I’ll happily accept that, too. 🙂