Help Needed!

Go to solution Solved by Circa,

Hello there! I am a new user and a new player but I need help I am using Jedi Academy Enhanced to play my game but I notice that a mod is not working which is "Mati Hooti's Assorted fixes for Jedi Academy" So if you have any idea to solve this problem pls comment to how to do it it would be greatful if my shadows were atleast good thanks form Mrkaiser

• Solution

Is the mod you're talking about this one?

https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1190-mati-hootis-assorted-fixes-for-jedi-academy/

Looks like all menu changes. The red saber option should already be an option with JAEnhanced with the RGB option.

Projected shadows is just cg_shadows 3 in the console.

Subtitles for all voiceovers is already in the JAenhanced menu.

The menu music can easily be changed. If you'd like that menu music I can change that for you for JAEnhanced or you can do it yourself. Open zZz_jaenhanced.pk3 and go to the ui folder, then main.menu, open with Notepad. Control + F to search for music. Change the below line.

exec				"music music/yavin2_old/yavtemp_explore" ;

Replace it with this:

exec				"music music/mp/MP_action4" ;

Mrkaiser likes this
On 6/14/2023 at 6:13 PM, Circa said:

Is the mod you're talking about this one?

https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1190-mati-hootis-assorted-fixes-for-jedi-academy/

Looks like all menu changes. The red saber option should already be an option with JAEnhanced with the RGB option.

Projected shadows is just cg_shadows 3 in the console.

Subtitles for all voiceovers is already in the JAenhanced menu.

The menu music can easily be changed. If you'd like that menu music I can change that for you for JAEnhanced or you can do it yourself. Open zZz_jaenhanced.pk3 and go to the ui folder, then main.menu, open with Notepad. Control + F to search for music. Change the below line.

exec				"music music/yavin2_old/yavtemp_explore" ;

Replace it with this:

exec				"music music/mp/MP_action4" ;

Thx for the Help Really appreciate it! 😄