singleplayer main lightsaber wont display and has no hitbox

Go to solution Solved by Professor Mor,

So I don't know what exactly happened. All I have downloaded is JAExpanded, the nautolan race mod, and a handful of lightsaber hilts. When I go to start the game, however, my lightsaber does not show as being ignited and does not have a hitbox despite swinging it. I don't know what caused this but I can't play due to no lightsaber.

I've attached an image showing hilt 1 as being turned off yet hilt 2 for two saber mode is ignited. I tried to get a better picture but because the control button does an attack and I need it for print screen I don't exactly stand still for pictures.

spacer.png

Here are additional images showing the one blade turned off as well as the blade being on when thrown.spacer.pngspacer.png

I will add to this having done the process of removing all mods and going through one step at a time. its the Nautolan race that removes the main hand lightsaber. I dont know why so now this becomes a question of why does this do this and how do i fix it since i really want to play as that species.

Edited by Professor Mor
adding extra information and images
  • Solution

Okay update to this with the answer. For some reason the Nautolan skinpack causes an issue in JAEnhanced where when equiped your primary blade will not engage. I don't know why and I don't know a solution, but for anyone using this skinpack be aware of this unless someone finds a solution.

I Have no clue if this needs to be closed by a moderator or anything but, sorry for the post only to discover the issue myself.

It's actually an issue with singleplayer in general, not just JAEnhanced. The fix is in the comments of that file that I posted, but Ruxith will need to fix it himself or allow for my fix to be uploaded to his file page.