Will could be another mod feature in the "Home" page ?

Hello there !

My Epic Challenge Mod IV is out, and I would be glad to have the opportunity to promote my work.

I once had the chance to be featured in the news

Does this kind of interview is still going ?

Does anyone knows ?

Thank you for reading.

TheWhitePhoenix and Smoo like this
  • 2 weeks later...

As much as I would like to keep doing articles like that, there are simple two main reasons why we don't anymore. One, we don't have a lot of time in our lives to dedicate to things like that too often. Two, there just aren't enough big mods being made like that anymore to cover often enough to make things as fair and impartial as possible. It's the same with the clan feature articles. Your last mod was the last time we did an article like that, which some people may assume we only care about your mods and nobody else's.

Sorry to disappoint, but there just isn't enough modding activity to do much things right now. We do still feature mods in the file section though, which shows big and at the top, which I realize isn't the same but it does help a bit to gain attention.

RJA and Smoo like this

While I don't think anybody would find it unfair if there is no other mod made in the times mine is out, I understand your point of view.

Thank you for answering !

I will do my best to keep the SP game alive, as far as I'm concerned. 

TheWhitePhoenix likes this