Dark Forces 2 GOG.com Force power issues

Heya all!

I have some troubles with my GOG Dark Forces 2. Basically, in the old times I have played DF2... You could use Force Protection, Deadly Sight, Blindning and Throw regardless of how much mana you had. No mana? No problem. You could use them. As I installed this version, suddenly, Deadly Sight, Blindning and Throw could NOT be used the way it once was. But Protection could. Is this a bug, and how do I fix this? I really want it back as it was. :/ Especially when I fight RBots.

Thanks in advance!

Smoo likes this

I didn't know you could use force powers while having no force, interesting. Maybe it was a bug patched by Gog?

Actually, I made a 2nd clean install... and ran the game with RBots. Then it worked. Save for the fact that I can run RBots mod and play Single Player. Shame, because I love using Deadly Sight and would like to keep it that way with the force powers. I don't know if it was a bug... but I do remember back in the day that it was that way with those four Force power. I assumed they did it because Deadly Sight alone is next to useless, concidering how little damage it has per second and its duration. Having these two master force powers fully able to use regardless of amount of force you have would certanly make up nicely for lacking the corce powers (jump, speed, height, seeing).