Hi there looking for skin or model or re-skin for Zingoheight (God of Death) contest

hello there, Looking for re-skin or skin or model for Zingoheight (god of death) wish there was alt codes spell my name correctly

am looking for Wow Odin Style with aboriginal skin type style , not black person, should we do contest or something, I want good to awesome designs, it can also be jedi also.

if there was alt codes, I make it better translation, I am God of Death (Zingoheight <-- with alt codes translate to God of Death)

0236 for i lower grave i (both i's)

0244 for o o with crown

we elected years ago, even appeared on few discords, was under the name BlackXEyes for years, I've personally never had a skin for years, been using models from site, last time i had skin was in 2005-2007, was told to ask this site for one (if they'll do one)

sorry my first time here, take it easy mate, am not looking for trouble or anything, was just wondering if you guys do re-skins or not, no need to get angry response.

played for 14 years gonna be 15 in February in years played on JA, I see a lot of angry responses in game already, didn't even know there was request section, my bad, I guess i'll start posting more regularly then. :winkthumb: