Favorite Clone Wars Memories

Today marks to ten year anniversary for the Clone Wars movie. What are your favorite Clone Wars memories/moments from the movie and show? 

220px-Star_wars_the_clone_wars.jpg

Cad Bane's first episode, Hostage Crisis. Introduced a solid new villain and also began the show's transition to being willing to take on darker, edgier stories.

That was a good one. The best bounty hunter in Star Wars in my opinion. My favorite from the show is Cargo of Doom. I think the conflict between Bane and the Jedi was really well done.

Can't remember really. I did like it when the show became darker (later seasons) but never really liked Cad Bane (him being so different from the Duros in KOTOR never worked for me). That brain worms episode was kinda cool, and i loved most clone-centered episodes, even though the clones were so melodramatic. And of course, there's the entire Maul arch that brought back one of my fav characters and gave more lore on the darksiders. Oh yeah, and i kinda felt sorry for Barriss Offee because she was right, wasn't she?