Beta Testers

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are enjoying the beta, and all of the hard work both our team, and the talented individuals have put into it. We have added a lot of content for all of you to experience and enjoy, and we're looking forward to adding even more! However, with a mod this big, and with only a handful of members of the KOTF team, it's very hard for us to accurately test every new thing that we add, but I hope to change that. Today, I am excited to announce the launch of the beta testers’ program. Working together to find bugs and glitches in the mod, beta testers will help us to ensure the highest possible quality for the mod. Combined with these responsibilities, beta testers will also get exclusive access to new improvements and features for the mod.

So you may be asking, "How do I become a beta tester for the mod?"

The first step is very simple, just say: "I want to be a beta tester!" That's it. There are of course other factors if you become a beta tester, which will be discussed with you should you be selected to enter our program. At the current time, I will only be allowing six individuals to join the beta testers’ program. However, if one tester chooses to leave the program, I will be the first to notify you, and I will help you get started right away.