About This File
The official PC patch for Jedi Outcast which will allow you to connect to servers running the latest patch as well as fixing critical bugs (See changelog)
After downloading the update, double click on JKIIUp104.exe to install. The installer will automatically search for the folder where you originally installed Jedi Outcast and install all of the updates. If the update does not locate Jedi Outcast on your system, you may need to reinstall the game from the original CD and then run the JKIIUp104.exe.
NOTE: This update includes all modifications that were originally incorporated in Jedi Outcast version 1.03. This update addresses multiplayer bug fixes and balance issues only. It will not affect your saved games. All Multiplayer users must use Jedi Outcast version 1.04.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
What's New in Version 1.04 See changelog
- Corrected issue which caused servers to crash in rare instances.
- Corrected issue causing damage not to ramp up and down properly when using the backstab move in light saber stance.
- Corrected bug allowing players to pivot while executing backstab moves in all stances. Players may no longer pivot when executing these moves.
- Fixed bug causing force pull to be unblockable by people with equal or greater pull rank.
- Adjusted ammo usage of the Imperial repeater alt-fire.
- Fixed bug allowing inventory items to be used in FFA saber challenges.
- Corrected an exploit which allowed players to fall from large heights at a slow rate.
- Corrected issue which caused pain sounds not to play properly when hit by opponents. Pain sounds should now be relative to the amount of damage taken.