War! (Heh.) The setting is a Separatist droid army has set up a hidden base in an abandoned mine to develop and test a devestating new weapon. A Republic Clone army faction has been dispatched to shut the operation down and destroy all data relating to the project. Aiding each side is a Jedi and a Sith.
As with previous maps developed by H3H, expect multiple ways to accomplish objectives, intriguing battlefronts and lots of surprises that will be revealed the more you play. You'll notice that some areas were heavily patterned after key areas from the SIEGE Hoth map by Ravensoft. We've also designed the Objectives to flow similarly to Hoth, so you shouldn't have any trouble knowing what to do. Our SIEGE server "H3H Mini Wars" (IP: 220.127.116.11) will be running the map, but please feel free to run it on your servers as well.
Please note, this map is released "as is" and is unsupported by Raven Software, Activision, LucasArts or H3H. However, if you're having problems please visit our forums at http://www.clanh3h.com and let us know.
The Story So Far:
The primary objective is to reach the Central Processing Core (CPC) and destroy the (3) server banks which house the data on the Separatist secret weapon.
Republic Mission Objectives:
- Destroy the main gate and gain access to the mining camp!
- Once inside, drop the shield leading to the keyroom facility.
- Enter the keyroom facility and make way to the keyroom storage area.
- Steal the loading dock access key and unlock the loading area.
- Breach the lower levels of the facility and head to the Central Processing Core (CPC)!
- Destroy the CPC servers!
Empire Mission Objectives:
- 20 Minute Initial Time Limit
- If Republic forces succeed before the time limit is reached, the teams switch sides (Separatist team becomes Republic and vice versa)
- Once the new teams are formed, the new Republic team must complete the same objectives in the same or less amount of time than the first Republic team did.
- Recommended Maximum of 16 Players (8 per team)
- Note: A maximum of 32 players are supported, but untested. Play at your own risk.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™