Submitted by: By The Kid!?
Original Creator: OGOO7J1 (formerly known as Pitchest Heart)
FM3Av4 is finally released!
*NEW SCREENS, MENUS AND VIDEO
- Music can be accessed on any map using the in game "MUSIC" menu located in the options bar.
- You can access a selection of various crosshairs in the main menu after choosing a saber in profile or in the "AIMING" menu while in a game.
- While in a game you can access the "VIEWS" menu to adjust various aspects of the camera's position in relation to your character.
- A seperate config for each class can be created and saved from the "CONFIGS" menu.
- Some extra features can be bound to keys via the "XBINDS" menu including a 4th person view, zoom in and out, a demo recorder and hotkeys for inventory items.
- New title menu video.
- Each faction has a specific HUD symbol.
- Each model icon has been given a mark in its lower left-hand side to denote that particular model's size. The sizes range from tiny to extra large (T,S,M,L,XL). The sizes have also been divided up in such a way as to help balance certain classes.
- All models have had their standard annoying jumping grunt sounds removed leaving only the sound of the feet tapping the ground as they jump.
- Ancient Ones and Dark Ssges have been given the ability to shape shift having access to all models in the game (except Droideka).
*IMPROVED WEAPONS AND MELEE
- Blue saber style: This style now has manual blocking on diagnol_back attacks as well as side to side auto-combos and an improved forward attack.
- Green saber style: This style has been altered so it no longer dominates the others. While powerful, it has far less range.
- Orange saber style: Side to side attacks slowed for balance
- White saber style: Standing kata replaced in favor of one that leaves the user less vulnerable as well as fixing an animation bug seen in all versions of FM3.
- Vong: Super high parry removed to better match the updated saber forms. Crouching kata replaced with the "Death Pounce".
- Tusken: New crouching kata.
- Noghri: New standing kata which fixes an animation glitch.
- Cursed weapons and alternate multibladed weapons available for saber users.
- Royal Guards only have blue with glitched styles removed.
- Vong staff: Damage, parry, knockback, and hitbox values have been increased and range decreased to appear more realistic to the actual appearance of the weapon. The can do a standing and crouching katas as well as walk along walls. Vong are the only class to be given mega strength able to kill almost any targets in 1 hit as well as knocking targets back an incredible distance.
- Tusken and Noghri weapons: Damage, parry and hitbox values have been increased as well as added standing and crouching katas.
- Fletchett has better looking explosions.
- Rockets have been better smoke trails.
- DEMPs primary fire is better looking.
- Thermal dets emit a cool looking shockwave after they explode.
- There are a huge variety of bots that randomize when the maps switch using the server file. They are quite a challenge even to experienced players.
- Heallth increased to survive 1 saber throw. Shields set only to 100 because of thier hard coded , fast auto-regen.
-The Kid!? and OGOO7J1
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.