STAR WARS: EPISODE 7 - THE FORCE AWAKENS (TIE FIGHTER RE-SKIN) VERSION 2.0
FILE NAME: TIE 7 by Dark_Apprentice.pk3
Autor of the re-skin: Dark_Apprentice
INSTALLATION: Put the "TIE 7 by Dark_Apprentice.pk3" inside your GameData/Base folder.
- LucasArts, Raven, Disney (for the original TIE Fighter vehicle in Jedi Academy, Idea & Design)
BUGS: None that I know.
- FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES ON THIS MODIFICATION TEXTURE OF TIE FIGHTER,
BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME IN YOUR WORK!!!
THIS TEXTURE IS BASED ON THE NEW "TIE-FIGHTER"
MODEL IN THE NEW UPCOMING SAGA: "STAR WARS - THE FORCE AWAKENS (EPISODE 7)"
******************************READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING***************************************
In order to spawn the craft you need to acivate cheats heres how you do it.
Singleplayer- Load a level, I suggest the "Trip" level, once your in the game make sure you move your character to an area big enough to spawn the craft.
* Hit "shift and tild (~)" to activate the console.
* Next type "devmapall"...hit enter (cheats are now on)...
* Next type "npc spawn vehicle (vehicle's name)"
--> Example: npc spawn vehicle tie-fighter
This mod just changes the basic TIE-Fighter textures from JKA, to look more like
the new desing from the trailers of STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (Episode 7)
– Close the console by hitting the tild (~) again.
– Now this is the most important part, move back to allow the ship to spawn, it may need alot of space.
Once the ship spawns you simply move up and hit your "USE" key (usually return).
Now you can fly!
**Now read this part carefully**
...or you'll end up crashing into everything before you know it:
- To lift off you push down the space bar, but dont hold it down too long or you will
activate the turbo thrust (this will cause a crash almost always)
just lift off a little and tap the forward key a few times.
The more times you tap the faster you will go.
Use turbo only when you know you have enough space to jet.
Multiplayer- To activate cheats, you do thing a little different.
***Activate the console by hitting: shift+tild(~)
***Next type: /devmapall "mapname".
(Example: /devmapall kotor_flight_school) = The map will load with cheats activated.
Now join the game and find a large area to spawn the craft.
***Open the console again and type:
/npc spawn vehicle "vehicle name".
(Example: /npc spawn vehicle tie-fighter). Notice that Multi Player you have to put the "/" slash before the command.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.