- Editor Textures
- Map Models
- Map Scripts
- Map Shaders
- 64 Vehicles Extension (by Hatrus)
- New MP Entity Definitions used by map. (by Darth G)
- Easygen files are included, and can be found in the Easygen/save folder. These should be moved to wherever Easygen is installed.
- The map which people play on is "midgar_v3". The other maps included are just the seperate areas which I made individually. Some ASE Models are also
- A skybox script is included, under scripts/midgar_v3/skybox.ibi Running this script in a map will take 6 skybox images from a ref_tag with targetname
"cam1". This is how I created all of the skyboxes seen in Final Fantasy VII - Midgar v3.0
- Skybox Lighting. Any shader skybox lighting applied to one sky shader will be applied to every sky shader in the map. Therefore when using multiple skies,
only apply a skylight to one shader, or the lighting will build up exponentially.
- Compiling: There are several specific command lines which must be included in order for this map to compile. My final compile line was:
(BSP) -meta -notjunc -vis -light -fast- samples 2
Anything above this in terms of trying to increase compile quality results in a nasty bug throughout the map which I think is resulted to some kind of
maximum lightmap error.The meta line, -notjunc is needed to prevent compile crashing at the 'Create T-Junctions stages.'
BOTROUTING: If you feel like creating new botroutes because you have added new areas, you will need to use a seperate map with less entities in it and then
########### rename the botroute file afterward, or else your game will crash after placing about 100 or so waypoints. The map I used is included, under the