About This File
It is just a project name, it has nothing to do with the serie (I was just watching it when I came up with the idea, and well I haven't come up with any better so it stuck with it).
There's no objective map, but I wrote objectives, so it shouldn't be a problem to play it.
Some of the objectives are rush proof, so one member of the defensive team has to spawn in, before you can go on. (It can be a good idea to hold as long as you can, and not selfkilling after an objective is lost).
At the 2nd objective there's a hoth stly console, you can activate shields with that, to prevent offensive team to destroy some of the tanks. It may be a good idea, to activate shield, then protect the console.
At 4th objective, the defenders have 2 turrets, they have much health points, but they don't respan.
At 5th objective, you can see two computers, the black one does the objective, the grey one deactivates turrets. (can be activated from there again) (these turrets do respawn and have normal amount of health points).
Map uses hoth classes. And damagable objectives can be healed with defender tech.
New textures: kind of, I had to mirror some textures on the skybox, so they look prettier (still have some points where they don't fit, but it's better than before)
New music: no
New models: no (that one I added from radiant should be default)
New npcs: no
New sounds: no
New map: (obviously) yes
- Xeon -
P.S. If you love siege, and still play default maps don't forget to download my desert rescue patch (http://jkhub.org/files/file/1256-siege-desert-patch/)
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
What's New in Version 1.22
- - objective 1 "rush proof" Professional scouts won't be able to shoot down tech immediately (tech will have time to lay shield)
- - objective 2 was made rush proof
- - objective 0 was given +100 healt points
- - some message now appear as they should have been for the first time
- - added some models around the map
- - funny messages added at the big purple model thingy (at objective 2)
- - 1st objective no has an alternate route
- - corridor between 1st & 2nd objectives are higher
- - Emergeny shield activator console has been relocated
- - 3rd objective's big elevator is faster
- - 4th objective's rush proff shield relocated
- - 4th objective and things around it are redesigned
- - Now both way to objective 5 have turrets
- - Alternate route to objective 5 has been added
- - little modifications mainly graphics
- - hack times altered
- - emergency shield will fire of automatically when offense advence through