This pack contains a handful of files, all of which require placement in your Gamedata/Hydroball folder, not your Base folder. I started putting this together simply so that when I glanced at the main menu, I could tell if the mod was running or not. Whilst I was making the change, I decided to make a couple more. The effects of installing each of the files are listed below.
Note: Only install one of the zConsole files, as they will conflict with one another.
- This mod ensures that your hands are placed by your sides when unarmed, rather than raised in front of you with clenched fists.
- This alters the Base console to display my new Hydroball logo without affecting the transparency.
- This mod makes the console fully transparent, with the addition of a unique Hydroball logo I designed.
- Installing this pk3 removes unnecessary clutter surrounding the in game HUD.
- This replaces where it reads "Multiplayer" with "Hydroball" just above the video on the main menu.
- This changes the loading screen for the Hydroball mod.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™