New Model Request - Ahsoka Tano

I am looking for a skilled model-maker to make and texture a new model of the character Ahsoka Tano from the Star Wars universe, possibly with two variations (her two outfits throughout her years at the Coruscant Jedi Academy), for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, the game:

Initiate Outfit (optional):

ahsoka_s_season_1_2_outfit_by_badwolf101
Ahsoka_Tano_Meditating_by_Shadowcat1001.

Padawan Outfit:

ahsoka_660.jpg
3427371-3405920736-ahsok.jpg
Ahsoka_Tano.png
2qlu3dk.jpg

General Reference:

tumblr_mdto2106Qd1ri3hf5o1_500.jpg

Ahsoka_Tano.png
Anakin_Ahsoka_Storm_Ove_Ryloth.jpg
gallery17.jpg
ahsoka1.jpg
07_2.jpg
Ahsoka_TCWs3.jpg

The model needs to be appropriately rigged/weighted for in-game use, and the face needs to be set up properly for all vertex facial expressions that the game supports. The latter is of special importance to me personally because I will be using the model in cinematics.

Any model-maker interested in seriously taking this creative challenge on, please feel free to either contact me through PM, or to discuss the project here.

You can also post samples/screenshots of your previous work if you like.

I will do all I can to help things along and even donate some money to assist with your time and level of detail spent on the model, and to show my appreciation for your work and effort. ^_^

Ahsoka is an important character in the Star Wars universe, and a worthy addition to Anakin, Obi-Wan and the rest of the gang, especially since she was Anakin's first Padawan/apprentice and her fate left Anakin wounded for the events that turned him to the dark side.

She is spunky, fun, a fighter, and has Anakin's bold and rash characteristics, and she has gathered quite a large fan-base following (and I don't just mean the boys).

Bek likes this