Rosh's Hilt Before Going Dark Side

Which hilt did Rosh use before he turned to the Dark Side? Wookieepedia says he used a yellow-bladed lightsaber, but that's about it. Tried NPC-spawning him, but it gave the Dark Side version with red blade and Reborn hilt.

In ABY 36 a young Barabell named Oliss Travak worked as a slave on a Delaya-class slave ship in the service of Hutt Gorlug Tung. Oliss was working in the lower decks of the ship, in the forge. Oliss' task was to help form mined metals and forge them into objects. Oliss' job on that particular day was to forge metals into 2 ft long cylindrical bars. Nearly 500 2ft long cylindrical bars were forged that day, and sent to the shipping bay on the ship. Upon completion of the work, the metal was shipped to the manufacturing planet Metalorn in the Talcene sector. New Republic engineers happened to be there that day, and purchased 149 of the cylidrical metal bars to be used as support beams in the construction of a starfighter. The engineers, Sal Borukkla and Eeloo Foree returned to their base, located on Yavin IV to begin construction of a Drexl-class starfighter. 

Upon the completion of the Drexl-class starfighter a time later, 7 of the 2 ft long metal bars were left over in a Yavin-4 hangar. Jedi Adi Shaylus upon finding the bars in the hangar took one and gave it to Jedi Knight Asi Baloo, a renowned lightsaber carver. Baloo carved a lightsaber from the metal bar, and inserted a spare crystal he found under one of his couch cushions. He gave it back to Adi, who then hurried to his Jedi Academy lightsaber classes, running late on that particular day. Several months later, Adi was given a lightsaber by his dear friend, Marus Gleel. Adi put the lightsaber Baloo carved for him in the Jedi armory. Years later, when Rosh entered the Jedi Academy, he was given this lightsaber.

(source)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rosh_Penin%27s_Lightsaber

Onysfx likes this

Just that generic hilt that all the Reborn use. Except it was yellow.

I see, thanks. Seems like this hilt is universal in both JO & JA, used by generic Jedi, Sith Cultists, all types of Reborn, Tavion and Rosh.

Also why am I not able to choose it as the "best answer"? Is this feature forum section-exclusive?

I see, thanks. Seems like this hilt is universal in both JO & JA, used by generic Jedi, Sith Cultists, all types of Reborn, Tavion and Rosh.

Also why am I not able to choose it as the "best answer"? Is this feature forum section-exclusive?

Yep, the model was leftover from JK2. One of our goals with the "Gold Pack" project is to have more of a variety of sabers, unique to most NPC's rather than the boring black one.

And yes, the best answer feature is only in select forum sections. I don't think we've ever really needed it in this one. If it continues to look to be needed, I can add it.

General Howard likes this