Several issues

jaexer

Steam User
both bat files load the single player campaign for Knights of the Force. Play mod by starting multiplayer and then selected the mod from the setup menu. 
Multiplayer: When I go to select bots, only shows generic game bots
After starting a match, all textures disappear, bots have no AI, and I go from having whatever skin I had selected to being Luke Skywalker. 
Exit match and I am no longer playing the Mod, it is now vanilla Jedi Academy Multiplayer
Installed by pasting files into Game Data, then tried actually moving files into game data. Have not had this problem with any other mod. 

They aren't in the game data folder, the KOTF folder itself is in the game data. Yes the textures on the map turn into squares, skins disappear, and when I switch back to the menu its returned to vanilla jedi academy multiplayer. 

They aren't in the game data folder, the KOTF folder itself is in the game data. Yes the textures on the map turn into squares, skins disappear, and when I switch back to the menu its returned to vanilla jedi academy multiplayer. 

Sounds like (to me anyway) you have a conflicting PK3. The white squares stem from shader issues.

Do you have any mods in your base folder? If so, those might be causing issues.

Alright! Removed all maps, should have thought of that myself with how many maps are in the mod. Everything works fine, love the new icons for force powers (and especially love the exessive dismemberment setting). One last question, how do I spawn enemies then for multiplayer?

In mos cases you have to go to "play solo match," but since I don't have early access I cannot tell you. Good luck!

Alright! Removed all maps, should have thought of that myself with how many maps are in the mod. Everything works fine, love the new icons for force powers (and especially love the exessive dismemberment setting). One last question, how do I spawn enemies then for multiplayer?

No bots are in multiplayer right now aside from the defaults.  :

No, no what I was asking was spawning enemies.I thought that was something you were working on. And actually quite a few of these maps do have bot paths (I actually already had several of them)
Corusaunt day+night

Jabba's Palace day+night
the mustafar map that isn't in Movie Duels. 
Millennium Falcon 
Blue Ice

One of the Nabboo Street maps for sure. 
still need to go through the rest. But I thought I could spawn NPC's to murder. 

No, no what I was asking was spawning enemies.I thought that was something you were working on. And actually quite a few of these maps do have bot paths (I actually already had several of them)

Corusaunt day+night

Jabba's Palace day+night

the mustafar map that isn't in Movie Duels.

Millennium Falcon

Blue Ice

One of the Nabboo Street maps for sure.

still need to go through the rest. But I thought I could spawn NPC's to murder.

We have worked on them, they are finished, we just need to release beta.

Didn't go through all of them but maps with bot paths (in addition to the previously listed maps)
Trade Federation Shipv1
Naboo Crystal Swamp
Otah Gunga
Naboo Hills
Padme Home
Corusaunt Undercity
Kamino Facility
Invisible Hand v1
Kashyyk
Mygeeto
Palace Wars
Lost Temple
Lost Spider

Palp Office V1
Palp Rooftop
Mos Eisley Spaceport
Cantina
Battle for yavin

Also I think some of the areas are a bit redundant (3 involving Palps office and like 3 for Nabboo Palace for example) some arenas that I think would be nice adds
FFA_Coreillia by Krattle (a lot of ideas for levels to be had)

Corellian Platform Encounter by Ceres (begging to be a boss fight encounter)

Nar Shaddaa Landing Zone 17 by Exonimus (really nice arena) 
All three have bot paths. 

TicNoel501 and JAWSFreelao like this

And one last question, with how congested the map selection is, would I be able to add additional maps to play with the MOD or is the list already maxed out? (Also I do know of Ravenger, Starforge, and Revan Flagship duel maps that have bot paths if you'd like links to those)

And one last question, with how congested the map selection is, would I be able to add additional maps to play with the MOD or is the list already maxed out? (Also I do know of Ravenger, Starforge, and Revan Flagship duel maps that have bot paths if you'd like links to those)

I suppose you could potentially have your own maps, but they will not be included in the SP map selection. We also wouldn't be responsible for any potential texture issues.