General Queries About The Mod

Hey! I'm a huge fan of the original mod kotf 2.0, mostly for the fun you could create on your own by recreating scenes from the movies or making your own on any map you see fit and adding NPCs.

Pertaining to the NPCs are there plans of reincorporating the NPC SPAWN/ LOAD system from the old 2.0 KOTF which would allow us to drop into a random map, for example the geonosian arena, and spawn 6 darth vaders and 8 commander codys? It's that type of freedom and sanbox style that drew me to the original.

Also I know you can't pencil in any release dates or make any promises that you can't guarantee, but would you be able to give us your goal time frame for getting at least the beta version out?

Any and all answers are greatly appreciated, thanks alot!!

Smoo likes this

Pertaining to the NPCs are there plans of reincorporating the NPC SPAWN/ LOAD system from the old 2.0 KOTF which would allow us to drop into a random map, for example the geonosian arena, and spawn 6 darth vaders and 8 commander codys? It's that type of freedom and sanbox style that drew me to the original.

Yes! We have a fully working and implemented map menu where you choose which map you want to play in (check Fire Phoenix's developer thread), and we do have plans for an NPC spawner map, we're still in pre-development phase with that. 6 Darth Vaders and 8 commander codys? That might be interesting to see, haha.  :D

Also I know you can't pencil in any release dates or make any promises that you can't guarantee, but would you be able to give us your goal time frame for getting at least the beta version out?

We're aiming to release the beta before Last Jedi releases, we'll give an official release date when we know it. We're not going to give hundreds of fake release dates, that's just mean.  ^_^