Playlist problems.

Hey guys, recently I've been having a problem, and I'm hoping you guys could help me. I've been wanting to make a music playlist where I can upload my music and share it with anyone. So not YouTube, Soundcloud or whatever. If you guys know of any platform that will let me do this, it would be a great help.

Whats wrong with YouTube or Soundcloud?

The thing about YouTube is I wanna upload songs that aren't on YouTube (songs that are on Bandcamp for example). Songs can be easily taken down because of copyright infringement. Also I don't wanna convert all the songs I wanna upload to .mp4s. It's a similar problem with Soundcloud too. Plus new features being added to Soundcloud are making it increasingly less user friendly.  

Why are you uploading other people's music?

Wait so let me confirm this. You are wanting to upload songs to Youtube that aren't yours just so you can listen to a playlist? Why not just download them and use a media player?

Edited by Circa

The only thing I want to do is upload my mp3s to a playlist that I can share. I can't do it on YouTube because not all of my songs are on YouTube, some are exclusive to Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc. I am by no way trying to claim these as my own.

The artists won't see it that way.

I'm sure you're stuck though, because copyrights are in place for a reason.

Tell the artists you want their songs on YouTube or Spotify. Then you can legally make a public playlist you can share.

Bek likes this