Searching for a Lightsaber Hilt mod (an olk jk3 files one ^^).

Hey there,

my name is Lyran and i wanted to play jedi academy like i used to ;).

Unfortunately the website where i downloaded most of my mods is down, and it seems like this is permanent.

So i've searched with google after the lightsaber hilt that i had in my past playthroughs. But i didn't found it.

That's why i'm hoping that someone has this mod in an old folder on their pc ^^.

Ok let me try to describe the hilt:

it came in 2 versions: a saberstaff or a single bladed saber.

it was a shiny silver hilt that had a round ending on each side. What i try to say here is that most sabers have one hole where the laser beam is focused. This saberstaff / or saber hilt had an round ending where multiple lasers where focused. 

Those sabers had one long, two shorter, and two even more shorter beams on each ending. Which gave them an simple, yet elegant design. And i have to say while playing i really missed them.

If anyone has an image of this lightsaber in his head and is in the fortunate position of owning it, and of course willing to share, that would be great.

greetings

Lyran

Smoo likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

@ Kualan, 

Thank you very much sir, i've found it!

It was the JSC Silver saber version. Now i can start playing my old character again.

Greetings 

Lyran

p.s. This thread can be closed. Thx for the fast and helpful answer.

ha, I knew it was this saber! though when I first saw the model, it had a gold texture :D