Help me find these two maps please!

Hey, so the first one is an academy\ temple-type map, I think it's a clan map at that. On the inside it's Asian-styled (at least partly, if I remember correctly), there's a duel\ training room where you can spawn several Reborns, each next one stronger than the previous (Desann being the strongest), and there's also an 'exit', which looks like the entrance to the Coruscant temple, it leads to a small terrace with an invisible wall (a skybox, obviously), mountain walls on the sides, some snow falling.

The second one is a Yavin-type map, it's also an academy-style map, but not quite. You start in a garden of a sort, there are holograms of Jadens (character created ones) with nameplates - it's a clan map. On the side there's a door that leads to another section, there's a fence, some running water, some more doors that lead to a cantina and whatnot. Another door in the main garden (if I'm not mistaking) leads 'outside' of the 'compound' to a plain-type area, there's a dolmen on the far side, with an elevator underneath that takes you to a series of underground corridors. These are styled like an imperial base, with a medlab and a storage area (also an engine room of a sort, if I'm not mistaking). There' also vents in the ceiling that you can crawl through.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, so the first one is an academy\ temple-type map, I think it's a clan map at that. On the inside it's Asian-styled (at least partly, if I remember correctly), there's a duel\ training room where you can spawn several Reborns, each next one stronger than the previous (Desann being the strongest), and there's also an 'exit', which looks like the entrance to the Coruscant temple, it leads to a small terrace with an invisible wall (a skybox, obviously), mountain walls on the sides, some snow falling.

The second one is a Yavin-type map, it's also an academy-style map, but not quite. You start in a garden of a sort, there are holograms of Jadens (character created ones) with nameplates - it's a clan map. On the side there's a door that leads to another section, there's a fence, some running water, some more doors that lead to a cantina and whatnot. Another door in the main garden (if I'm not mistaking) leads 'outside' of the 'compound' to a plain-type area, there's a dolmen on the far side, with an elevator underneath that takes you to a series of underground corridors. These are styled like an imperial base, with a medlab and a storage area (also an engine room of a sort, if I'm not mistaking). There' also vents in the ceiling that you can crawl through.

Thanks in advance!

The Yavin one is the_academy_v3.

As for the other one, I've never seen a map with an "asian" stylization to it.

the_raven likes this

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev