Accidently stumbled upon this

New member here, I joined to point out something I may have discovered, if it's been mentioned here before apologies for that.  After many years away I got back to playing Jedi Academy, thanks GOG for that.  Normally I play through with the normal saber and switch to staff when prompted, but I decided I wanted to play around with dual sabers earlier in the game, so I did the cheat to give myself dual sabers and played through with that until finishing Vjun.  Then I choose staff and went to the mutated rancor level.  Level starts, Jayden starts the level with his arms outstretched and can't move.  I'm confused and I enable cheats and do the kill code to restart the level, no problem now, and I look and he has both the saberstaff and an individual saber. 

If you hit the L key like you would do  to switch styles if you were single saber it switches to staff, and if you hit L again you go back to dual.  If you keep it with both sabers ignited, you get both special moves, the staff spinning thing and dual saber throw, throwing both the single saber AND the staff and the moves seem to be a combination of both.  Great deal of fun to use.  Walking animation is a little messed up, but it's great fun to use regardless

C-art97 and Smoo like this