Robed Mandalorian Reskin

Hi I'm new here and for the last couple of days I've been trying to reskin some of Supralords robed mandalorian from the Sith to the deviant mandalorian. I wanted to make them have yellow instead or white or in the Sith's case red. Clearly I'm not skilled enough to be able to skin correctly because I always get errors and the games crashes. It would be a lot easier if someone else could make this reskin for me so I can enjoy the single player the way I want my character to look. 

So basically what I want is Mandalorian with a robe, with its armor with Yellow armor pieces, black other bits, maybe a blue visor. If anybody could help it would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading/replying.

Hi I'm new here and for the last couple of days I've been trying to reskin some of Supralords robed mandalorian from the Sith to the deviant mandalorian. I wanted to make them have yellow instead or white or in the Sith's case red. Clearly I'm not skilled enough to be able to skin correctly because I always get errors and the games crashes. It would be a lot easier if someone else could make this reskin for me so I can enjoy the single player the way I want my character to look. 

So basically what I want is Mandalorian with a robe, with its armor with Yellow armor pieces, black other bits, maybe a blue visor. If anybody could help it would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading/replying.

Mandalorian with robes, black/yellow and a blue visor, correct? I'll work on it later.  :) 

Is that good?

wDz93Nx.jpg

Almost but when I meant visor I meant the actual thing the person sees through but if you can't do that it's fine. Could you change the blue on the hlemet to yellow and the belt to black if it's possible? Other than that it's perfection.