Mace "fuckin" Windu HD

Hello community,

I would like to ask you if somebody could create new and high-quality Mace Windu. It is year 2016, and we still dont have adequate Windu model. There is very old Windu created by Neomarz1, which was released even in times of JK2 and Spankiˇs Windu, which doesn´t have Windu´s face. It is just Haruun´Kal Jedi which looks probably like Mace. In time, when there are some very high quality models, im surprised nobody has not created one yet. Instead of we have all other "not so importnant" characters in great quality (even galactic senators) :D but not so favourite one like Mace Windu!

P.S. finally after 13 years of playing, there would be nice Han Solo model, it would be great to have Mace with proper face too :)

P.P.S. there is good mod on TFU2 with costumes of favourite characters http://www.moddb.com/mods/kukus-swtfu2-characters-mod ....somebody should port this :)
Penekowski and yeyo JK like this

I can never tell if HD is meant to mean High Definiton or  :lol: .

In any case I believe @@Kualan has made such a file for his comic. Considering the recent changes on the porting policy if he so decides, he could upload that to the Hub.

It would be up to him though.

I almost ported that head a while back, I didn't finish it for some reason though. If its needed I could probably still do it

Tompa9 and Penekowski like this