Wookiee Voice Mod

I have the DS_JediChewy mod and combined with the Desann_SMP mod it makes the Wookiee voice deep but unfortunately the voice is still in Galactic Basic which we all know Wookiees cannot speak due to their mouth parts being animalistic is there someone out there that could make the Wookiee language of Shyirwook available in SP? I mean during cut scenes and in game dialogue He makes the Wookiee growls and grunts when taking damage but doesn't speak Shyirwook like a real Wookiee. Please if you kno how to do this let me kno

Ha. This is something I had considered doing awhile back. Would be pretty easy, but take a lot of time. I may consider doing it for you.

That would be AWESOME! I just hope it will work and in a way so that I don't have to repeatedly type a command into the console cuz unfortunately I am unable to make quick keys since I'm playing on Android and don't know how to make quick keys on there it would be cool if I just could install the .pk3 and it kind overlap the cut scene voices and the in-game speech like when he says "I wonder if I can get up there" I hope you know what I mean lol anyway keep in touch thru PM or Email me at joshuacaine84@gmail.com

That would be AWESOME! I just hope it will work and in a way so that I don't have to repeatedly type a command into the console cuz unfortunately I am unable to make quick keys since I'm playing on Android and don't know how to make quick keys on there it would be cool if I just could install the .pk3 and it kind overlap the cut scene voices and the in-game speech like when he says "I wonder if I can get up there" I hope you know what I mean lol anyway keep in touch thru PM or Email me at joshuacaine84@gmail.com

It will replace all of Jaden's lines. But if you're playing as a Human or other species, it'll still sound like a Wookiee, as long as the pk3 is in your base folder. So if you plan on doing that, just remove it from your base folder. Otherwise, you'll be fully Wookiee. :P

I started working on it. It'll take a bit, since there are over 200 lines to replace.

It will replace all of Jaden's lines. But if you're playing as a Human or other species, it'll still sound like a Wookiee, as long as the pk3 is in your base folder. So if you plan on doing that, just remove it from your base folder. Otherwise, you'll be fully Wookiee. :P

I started working on it. It'll take a bit, since there are over 200 lines to replace.

sounds perfect if I decide to play a different Species I'll just move the .pk3 back to my Downloads folder lol thanks so so much