Assistance with model update

I have a model for an Iktotchi which was altered and uses KOTOR style robes, however I no longer wish to use them and have no idea how to change to a different style without them looking like a warped mess on a mesh that was used for the older clothes...

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

Why not do it the other way around, and just get the head from the Iktotchi model, and transfer it to the model with another clothing? Unless there's something I don't get. I only know about how people mix up the models in Blender, and from the point of view of frankensteining in Blender, the best solution would be just that.

Why not do it the other way around, and just get the head from the Iktotchi model, and transfer it to the model with another clothing? Unless there's something I don't get. I only know about how people mix up the models in Blender, and from the point of view of frankensteining in Blender, the best solution would be just that.

@@Bart is correct - if you just want the head on a different body then a headswap frankenstein is a lot simpler than a bodyswap one.

I seem to recall that the Iktotchi model has a very specific issue that makes it play up when trying to modify it with the Blender JKA plugins - something to do with the surface on the horns I think. There is a way around it though, so this shouldn't be too much of an impediment.