No SP Mods Working (Steam)

Hey all,

I hope people are still floating around here haha. I've modded JK3 before and never ran into any issues--have everything installed in the right directory (steam/steamapps/common/jediacademy/gamedata) but not a single thing is showing up. Tried installing the Base Customization skin pack, the in-game character/saber menu, and the Single Player Unlocker mods. I installed the Movie Battles II mod first, which did work, but none of the single player stuff seems to. Could it be a conflict with having installed that? I don't see any conflicting pk3 files or anything like that from it.

Appreciate any help.

Are you putting it in the base folder?

No, main directory (gamedata). All of the ones with readmes specified to install them there.The only issues I could find online were about people who put them in the base folder :/

*I did see one that said he got some mod of his working in that though. Is that worth trying or will it just botch things more?

No PK3s should be in GameData. Put them in base, or the fs_game they belong to.

Thanks, seemed to do the trick for the PK3s :). The readmes and forums said to simply place them in the GameData folder and that having them in Base was why certain ones weren't working, so much for that haha.

Any idea about the Single Player Unlocker mod? It's its own application that the readme says also to install into the GameData folder for my main directory and is not a mod I have used before, so I'm at a bit of a loss for this one. 

*Edit: Did try installing that one to base as well just to see, no go. I can cut my losses I suppose if I can't get this one.

Scratch all that, the auto installation just botched the proper directory, despite my specifications...lol. I'm all set! Thanks guys, appreciate the swift response and glad people still play/check up on this game. Appreciate it!