The Clone Wars Continues

The Clone Wars Continues  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you readily read a continuation of The Clone Wars stories?

• Absolutely.
    • Meh. Maybe... (If it's done right.)
    • Nope. I've moved on.
    • I hate reading.

How many people would be interested to see The Clone Wars story -- Ahsoka's life in the Underworld (including Level 1313), and Anakin's gradual fall from the Jedi Order -- continue? I need a show of hands.

Bek likes this

Yes, I would like to see that story finished.

Don't get your hopes up. I think I'm just about to take a long-long leave of absence.

If I do finish it, I'll post it... but don't hold your breath.

Don't get your hopes up. I think I'm just about to take a long-long leave of absence.

If I do finish it, I'll post it... but don't hold your breath.

Oh crap, I read the first post too quickly and was tired. I thought you were hoping that the TV show itself would get finished, wasn't thinking about fan fiction. But still, why the heck not.

Oh crap, I read the first post too quickly and was tired. I thought you were hoping that the TV show itself would get finished, wasn't thinking about fan fiction. But still, why the heck not.

Oh, hahaha! Well, I meant both -- whether it is labeled as fan-fiction or the official story doesn't really have bearing if it is good. The Clone Wars was written by many writers. Just when you said "that story", I thought you were referring to my "Ahsoka's Adventures in the Underworld" -- which you've put a like on in the past.

Please no! At least if Disney would work on it. It would become a low-budget series full of crappy filler episodes that even a 3 years old kid doesn't like. Just take Rebels for example.

Anyway, if they would work on it in the same they worked in the last 3 seasons (but seriosuly, they wouldn't), HELL YEAH!