Help with Saber Colors in JK Enhanced.

I'm having trouble figuring things out with the saber color hex codes. All I get when I type in xff0000 to xff9999 is a red blade to a light pink blade. I can't figure out how to get a blue blade or other colors unless if I type in Saber color 1 a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, and t. The letters I and q give me red blades again and anything after t gives me a silver blade. And all the blades can't have their color modified even if I enter say aff0000 or aff9999 as the blade stays the same. Can someone give me a better description on how to give NPCs saber blades and such? @redsaurus? I'd appreciate any answers. :)

Thread moved to JK Enhanced General Discussion

@, it's very simple to understand. The cvar follows this pattern:

xRRGGBB where R is red, G is green and B is blue. The numbers go from 0 to F. So it makes sense why xFF9999 would be pink. If you want a blue saber, you can try x0000FF or mix other colors to create a nicer color, such as x1167AA for instance.

There are some online resources that you might find useful.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Thread moved to JK Enhanced General Discussion

@, it's very simple to understand. The cvar follows this pattern:

xRRGGBB where R is red, G is green and B is blue. The numbers go from 0 to F. So it makes sense why xFF9999 would be pink. If you want a blue saber, you can try x0000FF or mix other colors to create a nicer color, such as x1167AA for instance.

There are some online resources that you might find useful.

Thanks, Eez. :D This will really help me out. And do you have some of those sources in links so I can refer to them in the future? :)