Changing the Jetpack/Function

Greetings everyone.

I'm very new to this forum but I always wanted to find a way to change the size of the Jetpack for JKA as I find it way too large and also the function of how it flies.

If I had to compare it I would like to change it more like the Movie Battles 2 mod. So how would I accomplish this?

Greetings everyone.

I'm very new to this forum but I always wanted to find a way to change the size of the Jetpack for JKA as I find it way too large and also the function of how it flies.

If I had to compare it I would like to change it more like the Movie Battles 2 mod. So how would I accomplish this?

I have strong reason to believe the base game treats the jetpack as a full model itself, which is inside Boba_fetts model folder as boba_jetpack, I would think you'd have to track down the MB2 one and port it over into the original folder to replace the existing one or create an override.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

Are you looking for someone to do this for you, or are you wanting to do this yourself? I'm asking because this is kind-of the wrong section.

Meanwhile I tried to do it myself but it didn't work. So yes, I am asking some of you if you could do that for me. Would appreciate it very much.