Revan (Pre-Sith Lord)

After some frustrating time trying to do this suggestion myself, I have decided to ask/suggest.

There are great Revan models here and I dont mean to depreciate them or devalue them in any way, shape or form. Alot of work went into those mods and I acknowledge the effort and time put into them. I just have one small request if someone would like to oblige.

There are a great deal of mods with Revan after becoming a Sith Lord. I know that RevanKnight released a great SW:TOR Revan mod that I am VERY fond of and thankful for, however I would like to suggest that a Pre-SIth Lord Revan is made. I came up with the idea to do this myself by swapping the head from this mod:

"Revan" by LizFizz (https://jkhub.org/topic/5252-revan/?hl=revan)

With the Head model from this mod:

"SW:TOR Revan" by RevanKnight (https://jkhub.org/files/file/2224-swtor-revan/ )

(Revan with his mask on/hood up, hood down/mask on, and mask off/hood up and down)

I have attempting to use Blender to achieve this "Frankenstein" however with the Revan by LizFizz, the model is customizable in the player menu which makes it very difficult for a beginner like myself. Some reference materials below.

3765140-revan_fights_sith.jpg

3726434-jedi_master_revan_by_dantes939.j

Unmasked_Revan.JPG

The hands are not really consistent as in one image he is not wearing bracers, and in the other two he is wearing them, however if the model made by Lizfizz is kept as is then the only thing remaining is the head swaps. I would also like to suggest that thigh plates be added to the model, but this is just a thought and if anyone would like to add them then great but don't waste too much time on my behalf haha. Well everyone thanks for your time.

the_raven, krkarr and GPChannel like this

Well, it may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's a nice shot nonetheless - Darth Revan from KotoR by Squee.

With a bit of imagination (and maybe a retexture) you could say he looks like this...

Alternatively, you could try this mod here (though it's a supposed Revanite, and the textures need a bit of work)

Sorry if it's definitely not what you're looking for. Here, I found you the true Revan's Lightsaber instead.

MrHeisenberg likes this

While I do appreciate the help and the alternatives, I'll take another crack at Blender to see if this won't cause me to pull my hair out.

Anyone know of a tutorial on how to convert a saber mod into a backhand saber also? Would be interesting to see that saber mod you found in a backhand form.

Anyone know of a tutorial on how to convert a saber mod into a backhand saber also? Would be interesting to see that saber mod you found in a backhand form.

I don't know much about blender, but back from when I tried making a saber, I remember that the hilt has two markers, one for where the character will hold it, and the second, for the emitter (literally, for where the blade comes out from). Now it's just a hunch, but you could try turning the model (and the second marker) upside down, alternatively, remaking the model from scratch, placing the emitter in the back, and reversing the second marker.

Oh yeah, and you'll want to contact the mod author if you want to change it... :ph34r: